I get stuck with the word "rock". Like 'rock your body', 'rock your desktop'.
What does it mean?
The www.thefreedictionary.com didn`t help me.
The verb 'to rock' has many unusual meanings
- to daze with or as if with a vigorous blow: 'a hard right rocked the contender'
- to astonish or disturb greatly: 'the scandal rocked the community'
- to rouse to excitement (as by performing rock music): 'the band rocked the crowd'
- to sing, dance to, or play rock music: 'rock your body'
- to be extremely enjoyable, pleasing, or effective: 'her new car rocks'. 'rock your desktop'
Hope this helps